18889, 18890, 18891, 18892, 18893
20cm, 24cm, 26cm, 28cm, 30cm
As a homemaker, you know that cookware quality often spells the difference between a productive cooking time and a horribly disastrous one. You can lessen chances of creating the mess in your kitchen by using this Open French Skillet pan suitable for cooking things with more volume owing to its space bigger than a frying pan.
This all-around pan is made of aluminum twice as strong as stainless steel, producing a more durable area with even heat distribution. The steel handles are sheathed in heat-resistant silicone to provide a softer grip and greater thermal comfort during cooking. Have a more rewarding cooking experience with this easy-clean, non-stick pan. Now you can cook your favorite recipes of sautéed vegetables, pasta, and casserole in perfect convenience.
- Thick gauge aluminum for even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface, right up to the sides, eliminating burned food problems due to “hot spots”
- Stainless steel 3-layer clad base, induction-ready & scratch-proof
- Du Pont Teflon Platinum interior. This top of the range non-stick coating offers outstanding food release capabilities and easy-clean convenience
- Heat-tempered, break-resistant glass lids
- Heat-resistant phenolic riveted handles and knobs have been designed for “stay-cool” comfort during stovetop cooking
- Oven safe to 180 °C/350°F. Start a recipe on top of the stove and finish cooking it in the oven without having to change pans.
- 1-year guarantee