Cook N’ Look Chinese Wok with Stainless Steel Lid
Woks are known for its versatility as a cookware, from frying to sauteeing and even sauce reductions. It can to a wide variety of cooking methods with ease. This versatility is kept and improved in the Meyer Induction Chinese Wok.
The Meyer Chinese Wok is made of heavy-duty aluminum, which facilitates even distribution of heat and makes no room for hot spots. It is twice as strong as stainless steel, which makes it a good choice for long-term heavy use. The non-stick exterior makes it easy to clean for another round of use. Handles are sheathed in heat-resistant silicone for a comfortable grip even with high-heat cooking.
- Thick gauge aluminum for even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface, right up to the sides, eliminating burned food problems due to “hot spots”
- Stainless steel 3-layer clad base, induction-ready & scratch-proof
- Du Pont Teflon Platinum interior. This top of the range non-stick coating offers outstanding food release capabilities and easy-clean convenience
- Heat-tempered, break-resistant glass lids
- Heat-resistant phenolic riveted handles and knobs have been designed for “stay-cool” comfort during stovetop cooking
- Oven safe to 180 °C/350°F. Start a recipe on top of the stove and finish cooking it in the oven without having to change pans.
- 1-year guarantee