Meyer Brown Sugar Covered Straining Saucepan with Spout
Heat, boil, strain and pour favorite foods and sauces with this versatile Meyer Straining Sauce Pan. A full cap base featuring a stainless steel body which provides rapid, even heating, and the heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch. For covered cooking, rotate the self-basting lid to close the holes so heat and moisture stay inside the pan.
To strain, simply align the lid’s holes with the pan’s pour spouts. One side of the saucepan has a shallow, wide spout perfect for straining small items like orzo pasta or baby peas. The other side has a deep, narrow spout ideal for straining bow tie pasta or new potatoes. A comfortable, strong handle provides a confident grasp, making it easy to pour turkey gravy into a serving vessel during the holidays.
- Durable Stainless Steel provides lasting durability
- Premium non-stick coating for healthy cooking
- Tempered Glass Lid (Functional & Visibility)
- Riveted Stainless steel handles with silicone rubber for safe holding
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction